Independent, consistent, weighted analysis and scoring of research coverage volume and tone
Consistent, reproducible, custom search based research
Conducted within the firewalled research of all the major firms
- Constrained by keywords – client defined
- Standard grid of 10 analysts and six vendors – client defined
- Coverage period – client defined – 3, 6 or 12 months trailing timeline
- Includes links to all Research notes
Spreadsheet report format
- How many times did the specified analyst write about each vendor?
- What was the average tone of that coverage for each vendor?
- Weighting for analyst/firm influence
- Weighting for research type and impact
- Includes all data from Coverage Metric plus weightings
How do coverage metrics help?
- Passive metrics – no limit to timing, frequency or complexity vs. surveys
- Identifies changing analyst positions on vendors
- Allows the AR team to focus on quickly counteracting negative trends
- Over time, feed comprehensive time based trending dashboards